I received the B. Eng and M. Eng degrees from Shenzhen University (China), in 2015 and 2018, respectively, both in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. During July to November, 2018, I was a research assistant at Southern University of Science and Technology (China). In December, 2018, I joined the Signal Processing Group at Darmstadt University of Technology (Germany), and commenced working on my PhD. My current research interests lie in robust array signal processing, statistical signal processing, and optimization theory with applications to signal processing.
- 2018.12 - Present PhD (Supervisor: Prof. Abdelhak M. Zoubir and Co-Supervisor: Prof. Hing C. So), Darmstadt University of Technology
- 2015.09 - 2018.06 M. Eng (Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Bin Liao and Co-Supervisor: Prof. Jianjun Huang), Shenzhen University
- 2011.09 - 2015.06 B. Eng, Shenzhen University
- 2018.07 - 2018.11 Research Assistant & Visiting Student (Supervisor: Prof. Yi Gong), Southern University of Science and Technology
- Array/Radar Signal Processing
- Statistical Signal Processing
- (Non-)Convex Optimization with Applications to Signal Processing
Research Awards and Honors
- 2018.12 - 2021.12 Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD, German Academic Exchange Service) Scholarship
- 2018.07 IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop 2018 (Sheffield, UK) Student Travel Grant
- 2018.06 Outstanding Graduate of Shenzhen University
Professional Memberships and Activities
- IEEE Student Member, IEEE Signal Processing Society Member
- Regular Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, IEEE Access
- Regular Reviewer for Signal Processing (Elsevier), Digital Signal Processing (Elsevier)
- Regular Reviewer for IET Signal Processing, IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation
- Regular Reviewer for Multidimensional Systems and Signal Processing (Springer)
- H. Huang, B. Liao, X. Guo, and J. Huang, "DOA estimation of rectilinear signals with a partly calibrated uniform linear array," Signal Processing (Elsevier), vol. 147, pp. 203-207, June 2018. (DOI: 10.1016/j.sigpro.2018.01.024)
- H. Huang, B. Liao, X. Wang, X. Guo, and J. Huang, "A new nested array configuration with increased degrees of freedom," IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 1490-1497, December 2017. (DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2779171)
- H. Huang, M. Fauß, and A. M. Zoubir, "Block sparsity-based DOA estimation with sensor gain and phase uncertainties," accepted by Proceedings of 27th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO 2019).
- H. Huang, Y. Miao, Y. Gong, and B. Liao, "Toeplitz matrix completion for direction finding using a modified nested linear array," Proceedings of IEEE 44th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2019), pp. 4474-4478, May 2019, Brighton, UK. (DOI: 10.1109/ICASSP.2019.8682693)
- H. Huang, B. Liao, and Q. Shen, "DOA estimation of quasi-stationary signals with a nested array in unknown noise field," Proceedings of IEEE 10th Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop (SAM 2018), pp. 41-45, July 2018, Sheffield, UK. (DOI: 10.1109/SAM.2018.8448432)
- H. Huang, B. Liao, C. Guo, and J. Huang, "Sparse representation based DOA estimation using a modified nested linear array," Proceedings of IEEE Radar Conference (RadarConf 2018), pp. 919-922, April 2018, Oklahoma City, USA. (DOI: 10.1109/RADAR.2018.8378683)
- H. Huang, B. Liao, C. Guo, and L. Huang, "An improved approach to robust Capon beamforming with enhanced performance," Proceedings of CIE International Conference on Radar (CIE Radar 2016), pp. 1-5, October 2016, Guangzhou, China. (DOI: 10.1109/RADAR.2016.8059236)
- Winter Term 2019/2020, Teaching Assistant for "18-zo-2040-se: Advanced Topics in Statistical Signal Processing"
- Summer Term 2019, Teaching Assistant for ''18-zo-2050-se: Signal Detection and Parameter Estimation''